The versatility of the DV-IP NV-1 allows it to be used as an analogue encoder, 3rd party IP camera recoder or a fully fledged, enterprise class video server with up to 8 channels in a mixture of analog and IP inputs. In addition with a HD monitor output the unit can display megapixel and HD CCTV camera sources.
ENTERPRISE VIDEO SERVER
The DV-IP NV-1 is a full Enterprise Video Server. Offering connectivity of up to 4 analogue or 8 IP cameras* and complete support for local storage, playback and control.
3RD PARTY IP CAMERA RECODING
Demonstrating the power of the NetVu Connected architecture, the NV-1 includes powerful Recoding capabilities that can decode, in real-time, any supported 3rd party IP camera stream**, and convert to a raw video image. This enables functions such as Analytics, Activity Detection, VMD and switching on alarm to be performed on any connected
IP stream and introduces the ability to provide multiple streams from the same IP camera via the DVR.
ENCODING OF ANY VIDEO INPUT, REGARDLESS OF SOURCE
Any video input, regardless of source, can be seamlessly integrated into a NetVu Connected system through the deployment of an NV-1. Analogue or IP cameras, PTZ and high definition / megapixel cameras can be viewed, recorded and controlled through the unit.
DECODER FOR REMOTE VIEWING
The DV-IP NV-1 offers decoding capabilities for the viewing of remote video feeds from cameras and DVRs. With a HDMI output and multi-screen viewing, the product can be controlled as a secondary hi-definition monitor for DVRs or other NetVu Connected devices providing greater freedom to users wishing to expand the control of their network without incurring the significant associated cost.
Of course The DV-IP NV-1 is ready to be part of the next generation of video security – Closed IPTV. Dedicated Micros’ ground breaking Closed IPTV solution makes deploying an IP Video, CCTV system safe, secure and simple. Combining patent-pending innovation with zeroconf networking technology, Closed IPTV automatically allocates IP addresses to IP cameras by physical port. In this way the system is completely deterministic, creating firewalls and monitoring IP connections by individual network ports so they cannot be hacked or intercepted.
INTEGRATED CAMERA RECORDING (ICR)
With embedded ICR Technology the DV-IP NV-1 can make any analogue or IP camera into an edge-located recording device. ICR recording can be via removable micro SD card, external USB drive or ATA over Ethernet (AoE) drive / RAID. Providing separate, remote storage for backup and long-term archiving and enables a tiered storage architecture that ensures no single point of failure.
The DV-IP NV-1 can push any live video stream onto a network to enable multiple viewers to view the same data stream (using a suitable media player) without having to connect and request images. This form of multicasting reduces the demands on the unit and improves system performance.
- Versatile video server
- Compatible with any video input; analogue, IP or megapixel
- Encode inputs into simultaneous multiple streams of MPEG4, H.264 and MJPEG
- Recoding 3rd party IP cameras for data analysis, alarms and analytics
- Decoder capability for viewing remote video Integrated Camera Recording (ICR) capability
- Real-time recording per camera
- PoE capability removes the need for a dedicated power source
- Forms part of a Closed IPTV system when used with a Layer 3 Enhanced CCTV Switch
- Multicasting – push any video stream onto a network for viewing by multiple users
- HDMI Main monitor output for high definition display
- Dual ethernet connections
- On-screen telemetry control with Point&Go and Absolute Positioning
- Text support - capture text and embed till, ATM or analytics data with video
- Serial and IP Telemetry Control
- MultiMode Recording
- TransCoding - High quality recording and simultaneous video transmission using MPEG4, JPEG or H.264 for playback
- Per camera Polymorphic streams change resolution, bit rate and compression mid stream
- Embedded Operating System
* Above the stated ‘analogue’ camera connections. Connected IP cameras must be NetVu Connected utilising Remote Codec. Maximum input bandwidth (network) is 8 Mbits/s
** Connection of 3rd party IP cameras will incur a nominal license charge – Licenses for NetVu Connected cameras are free