The DV-IP NV4 is a true hybrid video server. Offering up to 32 camera connections in a combination of analogue or IP (including 3rd party IP cameras). Up to 16 analogue cameras can be connected, with the balance of the 32 camera connections being made up by IP camera streams - even HD cameras.
High Definition Display
With the inclusion of two local HDMI display outputs the DV-IP NV4 is able to instantly display live and recorded image streams from high definition and megapixel IP cameras.
Flexible Encoding & Decoding Capabilities
The DV-IP NV4 has the ability to be used as a traditional Video Server solution or the powerful codecs can be focused on just encoding or decoding as part of a Pure IP System. For example in a control room scenario the DV-IP NV4 can be used to provide decoding to high definition video monitors.
View & Control Remote Cameras & Servers Directly
In addition to local control functionality, the DV-IP NV4 is equipped with a sophisticated digital matrix Video Management System (VMS), Embedded NetVu Console, that enables cameras connected to any NetVu Connected device on the same network to be viewed and controlled as if they were connected directly to the Video Server. This powerful feature allows users to access thousands of cameras from their local control position.
Dedicated Micros’ ground breaking Closed IPTV solution combines open standard IP protocols with patent pending innovation to provide simple to install, safe and secure IP video solutions across new or existing networks.
Automatically allocating IP addresses to IP cameras by physical port, a Closed IPTV system is completely deterministic, creating firewalls and monitoring point-to-point IP connections so they cannot be hacked or intercepted.
Critical to the security of a Closed IPTV system is the unique implementation of Trusted Endpoint technology; a secret signature, applied at lock down, enables endpoint devices such as IP cameras to be secure, immediately triggering a security alert should any interference be detected.
Leverage the powerful DV-IP NV4 to incrementally grow your camera estate. Combine existing installed analogue cameras with secure IP and HD cameras from a Closed IPTV system, all shown together seamlessly. All that is required to take the next leap in video surveillance technology is Dedicated Micros unique Layer 3 Enhanced CCTV Switch and NetVu Connected IP cameras.
- Powerful hybrid Video Server
- Real-time recording per camera
- Up to 32 inputs in a combination of analogue or IP*
- Achieve playback recording, live viewing, streaming & archiving simultaneously
- Can be deployed as a Video Server, full encoding engine or full decoding engine
- Forms part of a Closed IPTV system when used with a Layer 3 Enhanced CCTV Switch
- 2 HDMI main monitor outputs for high definition display
- HD IP Camera Recording
- 6TB of local storage, expandable using eSATA and AoE RAID
- Embedded VMS - NetVu Console
- On-board Help Videos
- MultiMode Recording – Dynamically-switchable resolution, record-rate & compression (MPEG4/ JPEG/H.264) per camera
- Built in DVD-R writer and USB ports for archiving evidential material
- TransCoding - High quality recording and simultaneous video transmission using MPEG4, JPEG or H.264 for playback
- Recoding of 3rd party IP cameras and devices
- Per camera Polymorphic streams change resolution, bit rate and compression mid stream
- Embedded Operating System