CamVu IP PTZ Dome
DM/OD/EIP18P | DM/OD/EIP28P | DM/OD/EIP36P
The CamVu IP PTZ Dome adds precision dome control to the CamVu Series. Contained within a vandal resistant housing the CamVu IP PTZ Dome offers flexible camera module options up to 36x optical zoom.
REMOTE CAMERA CONFIGURATION
The CamVu IP PTZ Dome provides unrivalled integration with the latest generation of Dedicated Micros DVRs, NVRs and Video Servers, providing remote camera configuration and commissioning features directly from the DVR. Features such as telemetry options, camera settings (white blance, exposure, colour/brightness, cut filter control, shutter speed etc.), presets, patrols, privacy masking and event management can all be configured directly from the Video Servers Configuration interface – removing the need for multiple configuration screens and site re-visits and saving valuable time during installation and commissioning.
ON-SCREEN TELEMETRY CONTROL
The operators experience of using a CamVu IP PTZ Dome is greatly enhanced with the inclusion of on-screen telemetry control features such as Point&Go and Absolute Positioning. With Point&Go users are able to maintain Pan & Tilt control of the CamVu IP PTZ Dome simply by clicking an area of the screen - the camera will instantly respond, centrally positioning the selected area. Ideal for tracking movement through a scene and perfect for reducing the control latency typically associated with IP PTZ dome control. Absolute Positioning utilises the on-screen map facility to allow an operator to, in a single mouse click, select a camera and send it to view an area of the site.
Designed for installations where cameras could be susceptible to deliberate or accidental damage, or where they are exposed to harsh environmental conditions such as dust, the CamVu Vandal Resistant domes are built from impact resistant aluminium constructed to an IP66 rating.
Closed IPTV is a hardend management layer that brings all the benefits and simplicity of an analogue CCTV system to IP networks. The installation of Closed IPTV is just like setting up an analogue CCTV system, just plug the cameras in, power up and the system is ready to go. No further configurations are required. Sophisticated and dependable network security can be achieved with a single click.
LOW LIGHT PERFORMANCE
The 28x variant of CamVu IP PTZ Dome provides exceptional low light resolution (0.25 lux @F1.35) in real-time. This performance allows colour images to be produced in dimly lit scenes and is ideal for installations require night time monitoring or IR illumination.
EASY INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE
The CamVu IP PTZ Dome can be combined with a wide range of brackets and attachments for installing on various buildings and free standing structures such as poles. The inclusion of a lanyard for greater safety whilst installing and the ability to set up the camera using an IR Remote control & locally connected monitor makes the CamVu IP PTZ Dome quick and easy to install and maintain.
With NetVu Connected products users can seamlessly integrate Video Servers, Cameras & Domes, Management Systems, mobile viewing devices and video walls together without the costly impact of significant integration time. A shared user interface helps minimise operator training whilst powerful features such as Direct configuration of PTZ Cameras and Domes from connected DVRs helps reduce installation time providing benefits to both end user and installer/integrator.
The product is supplied in a modular form. Customers are advised that they will need to order a dome, cable, interface module and any brackets and mounting options required. For example:
- Outdoor IP PTZ Dome
- 18x, 28x & 36x optical zoom options
- Day/Night & WDR features for improved image quality in varying lighting conditions
- Mosaic privacy zones provide movement without exposing detail in masked areas
- Transmit multiple simultaneous streams in any combination of MPEG-4,H.264 and JPEG formats and at varying qualities, on demand, for remote viewing of both live and locally recorded video
- TransCoding engine transcodes recorded footage to MPEG-4, H.264 or JPEG for streaming, irrespective of its originally recorded format
- Vandal resistant hemisphere and housing with IP66 rating
- Closed IPTV – easy to install, safe and secure IP video solution
- Remote configuration from NetVu Connected Video Servers
- On-screen telemetry control with Point&Go and Absolute Positioning
- MultiMode Recording - Dynamically-switchable resolution,record-rate & compression (MPEG-4/H.264/JPEG) settings
- On-board storage (Integrated Camera Recording) and full enterprise video server within the camera
- Compatible with a wide variety of mounting brackets and accessories
- Quick Mount release for easy installation
- Position and adjust the IP camera using a local monitor output
- Setup camera using an IR remote and locally connected monitor
- Uses the latest powerful Chipwrights DSP to minimise power consumption and provide features such as analytics, MultiMode,TransCoding and multiple image streams
- 4 Year Warranty
|DM/CV/EIP18P||CamVu Ext. PTZ 18x D/N IP POE PAL|
|DM/CV/EIP28P||CamVu Ext. PTZ 28x D/N IP POE PAL|
|DM/CV/EIP36P||CamVu Ext. PTZ 36x D/N IP POE PAL|
|DM/OD/ALM/IP/A||PTZ IP Alarm Module Wall Mount|
|DM/OD/ALM/IP/B||PTZ IP Alarm Module Standard|
|DM/OD/IFACE/A PTZ||Interface Module Wall Mount|
|DM/OD/IFACE/B||PTZ Interface Module Standard|
|DM/OD/BOXMOUNT||Adapter for mounting Interface & Alarm Module to pole|
|DM/BKT-CM-WALL||Cable managed PTZ/Dome Wall Bracket|
|DM/BKT-ADAPT||Corner mount adapter for PTZ/Dome|
|DM/BKT-PL-4590||Pole adapter 45-90mm|
|DM/BKT-PL-90130||Pole adapter 90-130mm|
|DM/OD/OM4-90||0.4M right angle dome cable|
|DM/90004||Snowdrop mount for PTZ domes|
|DM/OD/3M||3m straight dome cable|
|DM/OD/10M||10m straight dome cable|
|DM/OD/25M||25m straight dome cable|
|DM/0046||Pendant mount 150mm|
|DM/90003||Pendant mount 250mm|
|DM/90012||Pendant mount 500mm|
|DM/90013||Pendant mount 1000mm|
|DM/90014||Pendant mount 1500mm|
|DM/CSD/TMR||Internal tile mount for false ceiling|
|DM/90001||External tile mount/soffit for false ceiling|
|DM/90006||Tile mount for solid ceiling|
THE DIAGRAM BELOW SHOWS OUR HYBRID SOLUTION THAT ALLOWS USERS TO COMBINE ANALOGUE CAMERAS TOGETHER WITH IP PRODUCTS (SUCH AS THE CAMVU RANGE OF CAMERAS) AND CAN EASILY BE EXPANDED.